Mediation Services Springfield Lakes
Brookwater Legal Family Law Mediation Professionals
We offer mediation in all family law disputes including:
- Parenting Disputes
- Property Settlements
- Child Support Disputes
Mediation Fees 2022
- Invitation to attend mediation (including issue of s.60I Certificate): $220 (including GST)
- Half day (4 hours): $1,320 (including GST)
- Full day (8 hours): $2,200 (including GST)
- Room hire at cost.
Amanda Kent is an approved Family Dispute Resolution Practitioner under the Family Law Regulations. Amanda has been practising solely in family law since her admission and became a mediator registered on the Family Dispute Resolution Register in 2017.
Amanda has almost a decade of dealing with complex property, parenting and child support disputes. As a Mediator, Amanda applies a wealth of experience, understanding and empathy that comes from her years as practising as a Family Lawyer and a Mediator of family law disputes.
- Juris Doctor (Doctor of Laws) (2014)
- Admitted as a Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Queensland (2015)
- Admitted on the Roll of Solicitors of the High Court of Australia (2015)
- Completion of Family Dispute Resolution Practitioner training (2016)
- Approval of Family Dispute Resolution Practitioner (2017)
- Completion Collaborative Law Training (2019)
- Master of Laws (Family Law) (2018 – continuing)
- Practice Management Course QLS (2021)
Are You Looking for Family Mediation Services Near You?
If you are in need of a family mediation service, please contact Amanda at our office. We can conduct mediations either here in the Springfield Lakes area or at another location closer to the parties – give us a call today.