Shannon O’Connor – Solicitor
Shannon is admitted as a solicitor of the Supreme Court of Australia and the High Court of Australia. She started with Brookwater Legal as a law clerk in 2018 while completing her law degree at Griffith University and has since worked exclusively in family law, domestic violence and wills and estates.
Shannon’s interests and passions are family law and domestic violence. She is compassionate and personable, making her very approachable during what can be an extremely difficult time for clients.
In her spare time, Shannon loves to keep active in the gym, spending time outdoors and exploring new destinations.
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Australia
- Solicitor of the High Court of Australia
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB) 2019
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice 2019
- Diploma of Justice Studies 2013
- Queensland Law Society;
- Family Law Practitioners Association;
- Family Law Section of the Law Council of Australia